Saturday, October 12, 2013

小路亂撞

Since my internship ended, I've been spending lots of (quality) time catching up with dramas that I've missed out on the past 2 years! Have been so tied up with school, work and commitments that I've totally forgot about the guilty pleasures of just lying in bed watching dramas. Hahaha.

And at present I am so so so hooked onto K.O. One Re-act... Always been a fan of this series *cues inner fangirl*. So damn drawn into the plot, and I don't know how?! I watched the first episode when it just aired in July but didn't follow up because the first few episodes were pretty meh and it seemed just a literal react of the previous season -_-.

I think it's because of all the love tangles and such... granted, the series seems to be deviating more towards the typical teenage love drama and losing its fighting essence but all the couples and lovey-dovey shit really appeals to my inner female HAHAHA. I get so squealy and squirmy when I watch those confession/dating scenes wtf. I am disgusted by myself.

So now every week is a looong torturous wait for Friday night, when the new episode airs. UGH. I shouldn't have watched the earlier episodes all at one shot! Think my life's gonna feel meaningless when the series ends HAHA but who knows, there might just be part 4.

I've also watched almost all the behind-the-scenes and specials related to the drama LOL SIGH I wished life was so perfect.

I don't know why but I'm always hesitant to show my fangirly side (lol), it's just kind of embarrassing that I'm almost 20 but still rambling on about idols and drama characters etc., plus my general image just doesn't gel with it. Most of my friends probably don't know about this side I have because I rarely talk or tweet about it (unlike football which warrants about half my tweets). OK TIME TO SNAP OUT OF THIS, BACK TO REALITY a.k.a SIP report.


No comments:

Post a Comment