Sunday, November 17, 2013

Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay)

Slightly less than a month to December break now!!!! UGH, I can't believe this. School has barely started and I'm already anticipating the next holiday..... 6 months of internship has totally killed my school vibe man. Am literally bogged with assignment after assignment.

And I never thought I'd say this before but now, I can't wait to graduate

-

Must rave about Sky's new album, Night Time, My Time!!!!! My favourite tracks are I Blame Myself and of course, Nobody Asked Me (If I Was Okay). She is so underrated! Her voice is so dreamy and her songs are so apt (for me) and really great to listen to at night or while just chilling! LOVE LOVE LOVE! But of course my favourite favourite track from her is still Everything is Embarrassing, from last year. It's the most played track on my iTunes hehe. Everyone go check out her music!!!!



Thanks to Rui's recommendation I've started using Dayre! It's like a mini blog app... been posting quite a fair bit there. If you wanna read about my boring life, follow me! www.dayre.me/sheryl 
HAHA yes it's not really popular yet so I can actually use my first name wtf. In the Dayre world, I'm the only Sheryl.

Shall recap on my past week!!! (just trying to delay working on projects actually.)

Last weekend was Mun's 21st party at Capella! Very honoured to be part of her organising team. (Okay technically I didn't do much aside from blowing balloons, pasting decorations and eating.)




Crazy anal woman and all her decor! Damn spoil market you know! Everything was so pretty and intricate... from the tablecloth to utensils to the freaking COTTON CANDY (which tasted surprisingly good). Of course the place itself was the main attraction. I could literally live in the villa's bathroom ok. Not kidding! It's more than twice the size of my bedroom. And of course, super pretty!!! Outdoor bathtub all... Thanks Mun for allowing peasants like us to experience what it's like to live in paradise HAHAHA.

I was extremely sloppily dressed. Hehehe.
Happy birthday again my dear doggie!!!

-

Left early to meet Zar because she was crashing my place for the Great Eastern Women's Run the next morning!!! Her first run and our first run together!

Before and after! And so proud of her for clocking her fastest 5K timing despite having a sprained ankle!!! I look like I haven't slept in days man.




Had lots of fun at the post-race Zumba workout after too! Probably the most strenuous exercise in a while man. My back, thighs and butt were aching terribly for the next three or four days. Didn't really get to exercise after school started because of time constraints and my rheumatism!!!! CURSE YOU RHEUMATISM. Left knee joint hurts so bad at night and on rainy days :-(

Sometimes I really feel that I'm a 20 year old stuck in a 70 year old's body. Not that I'll actually live till 70 anyway, at the rate I'm living my life... NEED TO CUT DOWN ON JUNK AND FATTY FOOD AND LARD OH GOD........... BUT HOW
-


And a picture of this cutiepie!!! Been spending much more time with cblj/lanjays and Aubrey recently, yay!!! This was on Thursday when Pip and I went to Rui's place and also walked Aub at ECP later~

Time spent with cblj is always enjoyable! Haha really though, now I fully understand why they say your best friends for life are always made in secondary school! Can't wait for our holiday plans next year whoopie doop. But first I need to get this semester over and done with!!!!!!!!!!!!


xoxo the apex(es) of my universe (AOMUs) :*






No comments:

Post a Comment